I know its early but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmitch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Reno nv
Will there be anyone possibly attending the repticon event in reno nv this october? It will be my first reptile event!! Im hoping to purchase a cherryhead tort and a blue tounge skink there.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I bet Tyler Stewart from tortoise supply will be there. Check out his site. He may have some on there now for sale, not sure.

You could also send him a pm and see if he will be there.

cmitch

5 Year Member
Reno nv
Ya they will be there, already sent a message planning on getting my cherry head from them hopefully tortoise supply is were i got my first redfoot :) just wondering if any other people planned on being there.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You want to get the right kind of BTS from the right source. The Northerns are the best in my opinion. PM a forum member JeffG. He is a breeder and a terrific guy.

cmitch

5 Year Member
Reno nv
Tom said:
You want to get the right kind of BTS from the right source. The Northerns are the best in my opinion. PM a forum member JeffG. He is a breeder and a terrific guy.

Thank you I will :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Yep, I will be there for sure with 3 tables full of torts. I'll have around a dozen baby cherryheads with me so there'll be a nice selection (cheaper than my site price since we don't have to ship). I'm going up solo, sharing a big 6 booth endcap with my buddy Todd at TropicalEcos.com.

PS. The Las Vegas Reptile Expo is next weekend here in Vegas, and is a bigger event. Plus, you can keep it real with Nevada ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.