Hudson Valley Reptile Expo, June 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
A bit early yet, but just wondering if anyone in the Northeast will also be attending the Hudson Valley Reptile Expo on June 5th at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY?

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
North East
how big is that show? I have been to the NY metro show in white plains and it was huge.... good show both are about the same distance for me, so i guess i could go but i'd like to go to the best of the 2...................Metro White Plains is July 8th i think

NEtorts said:
how big is that show? I have been to the NY metro show in white plains and it was huge.... good show both are about the same distance for me, so i guess i could go but i'd like to go to the best of the 2...................Metro White Plains is July 8th i think
i see now its the 10th

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
I think this is the first year for the Mid-Hudson show. But that probably won't have much to do with size. Seems like most of the shows in the Northeast are all about the same size in terms of vendors and attendance. Refardless, I'll go because it's only 2 hours east of me, an easy drive and I'm familiar with the area.

I've been to several of the White Plains shows, being a tortoise & turtle person I've never been too excited about what I've seen there. Mostly snakes and lizards and I'm just not that into them. I still go to about one of the White Plains shows per year just for the heck of it. White Plains is about a 3 hour drive for me but my inlaws live 30 minutes from White Plains so we just make a weekend of it.

I like the Hamburg, PA the best, especially the August show. Hamburg is bigger, more well attended and usually a great variety of tortoises, turtles and more. It's about a 5 hour drive for me.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
GBtortoises said:
A bit early yet, but just wondering if anyone in the Northeast will also be attending the Hudson Valley Reptile Expo on June 5th at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, NY?
hi there, if you look up the venders, you will see sean casey rescue, i bet he will be there! lol lindy

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
GBtortoises said:
Lindy-Didn't think of that but I bet you're correct! I will definitely make it a point to meet him!
he sends venders to work for him. look at reptile show website , see vender list, and hes a click away , i bet. lol lindy

John

5 Year Member
I think I may try to make this one GB. will also be at the Hamburg show.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
I'm not sure I'll make the June 11th show in Hamburg, PA, got a lot going on this summer, but I should make the August 6th show. I like the late summer, early fall shows, usually more tortoises at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.