Location (City and/or State)
Jordan

free-happy-birthday-greetings-images.jpg

Have a great day!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
...doing her mud races and playing with her new car. But we're not too busy to wish Sarah a

(For those of you who don't know, "Sarah" is @smarch )​
Hi Yvonne. I for one didn't know that Sarah is @smarch . Haven't seen her around for very long. Hope she's well.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Oh my goodness guys I didn't see this until right now!! I have indeed been busy with work, my car, racing, and having a brain that just hasn't wanted to work lately (I'm looking up someone to help with that-as something bad happened last year and I think my brain hasn't recovered).

Thank you guys so much!! <3 it warms my heart that even though I've been gone for a while that you still remembered me and my birthday!

I went up to my favorite place ever on my birthday and hiked all over the mountains in Killington VT.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1474734520.490049.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1474735424.813154.jpg

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Oh my goodness guys I didn't see this until right now!! I have indeed been busy with work, my car, racing, and having a brain that just hasn't wanted to work lately (I'm looking up someone to help with that-as something bad happened last year and I think my brain hasn't recovered).

Thank you guys so much!! <3 it warms my heart that even though I've been gone for a while that you still remembered me and my birthday!

I went up to my favorite place ever on my birthday and hiked all over the mountains in Killington VT.
View attachment 187706
View attachment 187707
Hope you had a GREAT day and that you enjoyed it!