Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
SulcataSquirt said:
Soooooo.. Have u opened it yet? :p if not your are very patient!

No, I have not opened it yet. I am actually very unpressed with myself. :p :D

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
I'm proud of you! :D Mine wouldn't of even made it in the house without being opened, let alone this long!

M

Maggie Cummings

Jacqui said:
When I was younger (like just a couple of years ago :D ) I would secretly open my gifts very very carefully then reseal them up so nobody knew I peaked. :p:rolleyes::D Now I am older and wiser... so I can reseal them even better then I did before! :p

RFLOL..

I am afraid because I live alone, I will just open mine. I am like a little kid, I can hardly wait. When I was wrapping the stuff I was sending off I got so darned excited I was stomping my feet. This SS thing has put the excitement back into Christmas for me...

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Open it hes' suffocating , i spent alot off money on him!

Mines getting open on...when i get it!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Officially at 12 am, I opened my box. I (as usual) had not recharged those darn batteries before starting and as usual they were not up to taking pictures. So they are now charged, but I don't have the time to take pictures, download, ect..,

So what I did was open things as best as I could to be able to take some "fake" pictures of how things looked as I opened them up and the really nice gift I got.

I am not going to tell you what I got... for that you have to wait for the pictures. :p :D I do not want to make my SS wait any longer, because if she/he is like me, they are anxious to know they did okay with picking a gift. The answer dear SS, is yes you did great!! It is actually something I might have bought for myself. Thank you very much!!!! :D :D

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Jacqui said:
Officially at 12 am, I opened my box. I (as usual) had not recharged those darn batteries before starting and as usual they were not up to taking pictures. So they are now charged, but I don't have the time to take pictures, download, ect..,

So what I did was open things as best as I could to be able to take some "fake" pictures of how things looked as I opened them up and the really nice gift I got.

I am not going to tell you what I got... for that you have to wait for the pictures. :p :D I do not want to make my SS wait any longer, because if she/he is like me, they are anxious to know they did okay with picking a gift. The answer dear SS, is yes you did great!! It is actually something I might have bought for myself. Thank you very much!!!! :D :D

WELL I am glad you opened it as soon as possible BUT I am not glad you still are being quiet! :p can't wait to see pictures of what you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.