1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

I.D. PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Tortoise Forum Contests' started by Yvonne G, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Supporter

Does anyone know who #23 belongs to?

[​IMG]

We're trying to get names and addresses sorted out for the prizes. If you know who this picture belongs to, please let Wellington know in a PM.
  2. MPRC

MPRC Well-Known Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    That's mine...I included all of my contact info when I sent it in. Strange that it has gone missing.
  3. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Supporter

It's a left hand, right hand thing. Josh has the info you sent in, but Barb is getting names and addresses associated with the pictures for sending prizes to the winners. So, if you could please contact Barb (wellington) in a PM and give her your name and address, the prize information will be forthcoming!