Husband in the doghouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I was responcible the 1st time WalkingRock excaped... left the Garage door open:(... Cathie didnt find out till the recovery that he had excaped but I felt like our child had gone missing and was frantic! I found him at the end of the ally headed toward the main road... My punishment was carring his big *** back! it was about 200 yards and he had topped the 50 lb mark by then. Did you know these things DON"T come with handles? Thought i'de die before getting him back to his yard...maybe I should try leash training...:rolleyes:

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I thought about not telling Cathie about the whole incedent, but she removed that possability when I saw her waiting in the garage for me, half dying from heat stroke carring a 50 bolder against my belly.... did I mention it was 105 deg, Texas summer day? Somebody really should figure out how to put a handle on these guys!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Zamric said:
I thought about not telling Cathie about the whole incedent, but she removed that possability when I saw her waiting in the garage for me, half dying from heat stroke carring a 50 bolder against my belly.... did I mention it was 105 deg, Texas summer day? Somebody really should figure out how to put a handle on these guys!

I take it you haven't seen this video yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOEKHQPe_LQ

FADE2BLACK_1973

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Zamric said:
I was responcible the 1st time WalkingRock excaped... left the Garage door open:(... Cathie didnt find out till the recovery that he had excaped but I felt like our child had gone missing and was frantic! I found him at the end of the ally headed toward the main road... My punishment was carring his big *** back! it was about 200 yards and he had topped the 50 lb mark by then. Did you know these things DON"T come with handles? Thought i'de die before getting him back to his yard...maybe I should try leash training...:rolleyes:

LOL.... I bet that was a workout. I wonder if those those moving handles would work for times like those....lol The ones with the suction cups....lol

jaizei said:
Zamric said:

I take it you haven't seen this video yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOEKHQPe_LQ

I seen that video here while back. I think that guy that owned that sulcata with the handles got tired carring it around when it ran off like Walking Rock but I think the suction cup handle idea would be more humane...lol.

turtlelady80

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Farm
Aw you poor girl...I know how ya feel. Thats something my "willing to please" boyfriend would do lol. accidently of course! Good thing you looked in the trash!! That was a close one. If you want it done RIGHT, you gotta do it yourself:)!!!!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
UT OH ..... NO SUPPA' FOR POPPA ! ........

Glad you found him .... I myself have had some wild tortoise tales~ of " missing in action" ... Loved the post!

JD~:)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
OK, Saw the vidio... NOT IMPRESSED!:(
I thought it was a funny statment till I saw the accuality of it.... That looks likle one of the meanest things you can do to a tortiose. Now maybe if you made a carry harness with handles, that is one thing, but to permanatly attach a handle... Some people just pi** me of with there ignorance, the guy that did this should have that same handle attached to him at 4 points... say mabe both ears and both testicles....

Status
Not open for further replies.