humidity spot??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfs956

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
TEXAS
i was wondering where would be the best spot for humidity.near the cool side or the warmer side of the enclosure.
here is a pic of my table.the left side is the basking side and the right is the cool side with the water bowl.
DSC03325.jpg

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Humidity is created best with heat. So i would say the basking warm side. How warm is it?

It might also be hard to keep humidity up with an open table like that. Try covering half of the table on top. Also Humidity will travel some so make sure the ambient temp doesn't go too low.

nfs956

5 Year Member
TEXAS
FernandoM said:
Humidity is created best with heat. So i would say the basking warm side. How warm is it?

It might also be hard to keep humidity up with an open table like that. Try covering half of the table on top. Also Humidity will travel some so make sure the ambient temp doesn't go too low.

im not to sure right now.ive had it in this table for 2days now.i need to go buy a gauge.but the level on the heat lamp is at the same point as it was when i had it in the tank and it was about 80.

thanks to all for the replys.i got an idea.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
nfs956 said:
FernandoM said:

im not to sure right now.ive had it in this table for 2days now.i need to go buy a gauge.but the level on the heat lamp is at the same point as it was when i had it in the tank and it was about 80.

thanks to all for the replys.i got an idea.

It's best to use a digital gauge because they are way more accurate then the analog ones. just fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.