HUGE HUGE THANKS to Sendie !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sendie

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lake Jackson, TX
Not today it didn't :(

I got home from work to find my back yard FLOODED! I went and got my neighbor and we looked around and found an open PVC pipe hidden under a huge philodendron plant that was gushing water. He walked around and found a valve turned on in the front yard. To the best of my knowledge, 2 WEEKS ago when my husband was here (he's back in Latvia working) that valve was turned on to test an old sprinkler system that pipe must be part of. I've had water running for 2 WEEKS and didn't realize it. I thought the dogs muddy feet were just because of the rain we've had and I was getting tired of mopping......I feel so dumb

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
That sucks! I don't think you should feel bad at all. Hopefully it's not too much clean-up.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awww Sendie I am SOOOOO sorry about that! You sure don't deserve something like that to happen. You are not dumb!!! Just think of it in a positive light - you watered those plants and grass DANG well !!!!!!!

sendie

10 Year Member!
Lake Jackson, TX
Watered them so well that I have 1/2 acre of ankle deep water back there! Thank goodness I have a well and don't pay for water, but what is my electric bill going to be?!

I told my neighbor that my blonde hair was natural.....he just laughed and said maybe I needed to go out in the back every few days. I spend my time at work or the barn, then I relax on my swing on my FRONT porch, never think about going out back. Guess I should...

Status
Not open for further replies.