How's the Weather where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Rainy and in the 50's here:( very cold and tomorrow will be more of the same.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Still hot here 99F should hit 100's in an hour or so........ what it that stuff you guys are complaining about????? Hmm we don't get it here!!! :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
WET, WET, WET! Wish I could bottle it up and send some to you guys in Northern Texas.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
i heard that Anthony but still rainy and cool but you know i dont mind it at all :D

Blondeangel

5 Year Member
Charleston, SC
It was again a beautiful but hot and humid gross day today until the afternoon dark clouds rolled in:
6125611816_9bb5cc018f.jpg

rain rain....

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
24hrs later.... still raining... below normal temps... but @ least it's too early for snow!

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
i love the snow Anthony it is my favorite time of the year besides the fall of the year. Its awsome Thanks to the LORD. :D

pandacakes

5 Year Member
Oregon
HOT!!! It's 98 today and humid and just plain icky! I love hot weather but this is just plain gross!

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Rain, lots of rain. Two days non-stop so far, on top of heavy downpours over the weeked and the aftermath of hurricane Irene. Flooding, evacuations everywhere, homes gone, businesses closed indefinitely, schools closed. In the last three weeks within 60 miles of where I live we've had a hurricane, two earthquakes and a tornado! I'm beginning to think that I live at the center of hell!

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
Everything's flooded and shut down. All the roads, all the schools.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Indiana went from the mid 90's to the mid 60's for high temps in a matter of a week or so and its been rainy for 2 days. So its nasty and chilly here.

LeroyLeft

5 Year Member
ct
Showers and heavy rain throw in some early morning lighting. newspaper says high 72 low 60

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
GBtortoises said:
Rain, lots of rain. Two days non-stop so far, on top of heavy downpours over the weeked and the aftermath of hurricane Irene. Flooding, evacuations everywhere, homes gone, businesses closed indefinitely, schools closed. In the last three weeks within 60 miles of where I live we've had a hurricane, two earthquakes and a tornado! I'm beginning to think that I live at the center of hell!

Same here, except we are going on 36 hours of non stop heavy down pour. Road closing's and floods everywhere!! I'd rather snow over this and I HATE a lot of snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.