How's He Lookin'?

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Here's Leo - he turned 1 year old this month. How's he looking?!? DSCF1590.JPG DSCF1589.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
He looks great to me! How big is he now?

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Fabulous. He does look great. What's he eating to look so good? ground round? Just kidding. He looks wonderfully smooth. Great work with baby Leo!

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Team Gomberg said:
Happy birthday Leo!

He looks smooth :) do you raise him with the hot and humid method?

Thank you! When I first joined this forum (last January, I think) everyone recommending "Tom's Threads". I printed them out, studied, memorized, and waa-laa, baby Leo! Yes, I definitely use the hot n humid method!

lisa127 said:
He looks great to me! How big is he now?

I have yet to measure him for his first birthday - hoping to get to that soon! He's a chunker!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Fabulous. He does look great. What's he eating to look so good? ground round? Just kidding. He looks wonderfully smooth. Great work with baby Leo!

Thanks for the compliment! Ground round comment cracked me up. I feed him lots of spring greens, dandelion greens, kayle, mustard greens, etc, etc. Plus he gets Mazuri every two or three days, and sometimes instead of Mazuri he gets these red pellets (can't remember what these are called). Him and my Russian go NUTS for the red pellets.