Howdy from Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbbeh

5 Year Member
Hey there! Been a long time Turtle/Tortoise lover. Started when I was a kid and owned (and even had babies) over half a dozen box turtles. Growing up now and still an animal lover I've decided to get back into my true reptile love and get a tortoise. I was leaning for a Sulcata for quite a while but now I think I'm pretty much settled on a G.P.P Leopard Tortoise!

Anyways. Payday is Monday and hopefully it wont be much longer after that before I have a little guy in the mail!

About me: College grad living on his own and enjoying life. I live in Houston Texas. Currently I am the proud father of a 2 year old kitty named Magellan and a Pastel Ball Python (6mos old) named Bellatrix.

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Corfu, Greece
Welcome to TFO! One of my Hermanns is called Bellatrix.... Wingardium Leviosa!!!!

Helen x

turtlewurx

5 Year Member
Nacogdoches, TX
Greetings fellow Texan! I live in Nacogdoches & make fairly frequent trips to Houston. Nice to meetcha!

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Howdy neighbor. Good luck with the little one and welcome to the forum.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Howdy back from Texas!... i just joined the forum last night and i am also a tort lover... i live in Katy, Texas... i noticed that you are wanting a leopard... i have a friend that raises leopards... if you want to take a little drive out to Catspring, TX you can pick one out without having to have one shipped... anyway, glad to meet you and to know there is someone out there in my neck of the woods.

Tammy

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Rawbbeh:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

Be sure to show us your tortoise when it arrives. How exciting!!

jkingler

5 Year Member
Howdy. My dad hailed from Stamford, TX.

Definitely post some pics when you have some to post. We LOVE those around here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.