New from Texas

arik

5 Year Member
Hi, my name is Arik. My wife Kaylee and I have a 3 month old sulcata tortoise named Bowzer. We live in a small town in north Texas. Just thought this would be a good place to learn more about our tortoise.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Arik:

Welcome to the Forum!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Tom gave you some great threads to read, for raising a healthy, smooth sulcata.

katsbabey

5 Year Member
Hi I'm kat and also new to this forum,I have a 12 yr old sully too. They are awesome pet's very affectionate so handle them a lot letting the tort used to your touch if they get injured or sick it's very helpful. I'm ocd about her and her yard ..A friend s tort was in enclosure yard was a mess the tort had lodged a stick into his shoulder and kept going forward till it punctured and buried it deep.it was hard to handle and was bit quite a few times .vet's are expensive so when he was fixed I confiscated the tort from them.the tort has been with my daughter for 9 yrs now I rub into their shoulders and hips it has helped a lot with my babey wanting a massage even my vet has a better time handling her the links are excellent reads..Welcome to the community