How much??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamala

5 Year Member
Hello!
Just wondering how much a baby leopard should be eating..
He is about 2 1/2 " , I am feeding spring mix and romaine dusted with calcium.
I have seen him eat but not much at all....not sure if I should be concerned or if it is normal. Please advise
Thanx :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
hmmm....well maybe just feed her until she won't eat anymore...like until she walks away, then bring her back a few times as sometimes they will keep taking bites everytime you set them down again in front of the yummies..... :D

As long as all other areas/needs are being met....I would not be "worried" unless she does not eat at all alltogether.... :D

But wait around a bit and see what the others have for ya...

ewam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Ca.
I feed mine kale and spring mix and he always eats all of it by the end of the day. It's a year old and I feed a hand full of lettuce which I think is a lot so you can probably feed yours a bit less than that. Yours might not be eating much because it is too hot or too cold for him, is he active?

Calamala

5 Year Member
I am not sure if what he does is "active" lol but yes he walks around his habitat, goes to his basking area and his hiding house. I let him walk around the living room, and tomorrow pending weather I plan on taking him outside for fresh air, grape leaves and Bermuda grass..oh and of course sun!!
Yeah he def. does not eat a handful, probably not even a half a hand full. I don't know if I am just new mommy nervous or if he is starving himself! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.