How much to feed a baby rf tortoise?

Laurensz

Hey guys laurensz here..
I have read about what kinds of diffrence of foods i need to give them but i dont know how much, you can give them leaves, flowers, vegtables, protein, and fruits and i understand that i must give more vegetables and leaves than fruits and protein but I do not know exactly how many such as " worms " to give as protein and what flowers I can give without incurring any risks
I have 2 Redfoot tortoises so I have to give them more food than usual, but I also wanted to know was how many fruit / vegetables / protein and leaves I have to give them every day and how much different food i need to alternate..
I hope you can give me some more information , sorry that I did not photograph the tortoises now because they 're asleep:)

kind regards from Laurensz

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Hey guys laurensz here..
I have read about what kinds of diffrence of foods i need to give them but i dont know how much, you can give them leaves, flowers, vegtables, protein, and fruits and i understand that i must give more vegetables and leaves than fruits and protein but I do not know exactly how many such as " worms " to give as protein and what flowers I can give without incurring any risks
I have 2 Redfoot tortoises so I have to give them more food than usual, but I also wanted to know was how many fruit / vegetables / protein and leaves I have to give them every day and how much different food i need to alternate..
I hope you can give me some more information , sorry that I did not photograph the tortoises now because they 're asleep:)

kind regards from Laurensz
We give our redfoots weeds with a mixture of greens/lettuce/cabbage etc every day. Added to this we feed juveniles protein in the form of worms or pinkies once a week, and fruit n veg 3 times a week. They have access to cuttlefish every day,and we change the water daily. I spray the enclosure every day but not the torts, humidity attends to the torts. And I bathe them once maybe twice a week. Ours are 14months old. When they were younger we bathed every other day. Hope this helps.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
We give our redfoots weeds with a mixture of greens/lettuce/cabbage etc every day. Added to this we feed juveniles protein in the form of worms or pinkies once a week, and fruit n veg 3 times a week. They have access to cuttlefish every day,and we change the water daily. I spray the enclosure every day but not the torts, humidity attends to the torts. And I bathe them once maybe twice a week. Ours are 14months old. When they were younger we bathed every other day. Hope this helps.
I should have added. When weeds are at abundance we don't bother with grocery greens. Also we give them mushrooms about twice a week.