how fast do they grow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wyoming
Bert is approxamately 3 years old and about 7". how fast do they grow? how old are they when they stop growing? I have herd R.F. can get up to between 14"-17".
Before i got bert i had done all my research on a russian. thats what i was gonna get. But, then i saw bert and he saw me. that was it. So thats why i have all these questions. I was sorta unprepared. But he is sooo worth it:D
Also i see these guys do not hybernate. but, will they slow down durring the winter months? sleep more be less active? (if thats even possible?)
granted he isnt the most exciting pet i have ever had, but he is fun to watch and play with when he is in the mood. he has a very good appitite, and likes playing and getting around outside.so he is a healthy guy.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
I'm not really up on redfoots, but mine will grow quite a bit in the summer and hardly grow at all during winter. I'm sure it has everything to do with temperatures and their level of activity. This summer alone, two of my Leos have grown nearly an inch in length and 50+ grams each, and one really didn't change much. Each one is a bit different!

Status
Not open for further replies.