How does your tortoise sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Mine usually is tucked in all tightly however not long ago I saw him sleeping with his head all hanging out like the pictures you guys showed, for a split second there I actually took a small heart attack and ran over to the enclosure thinking the little guy died, almost crapped myself, my wife however found me and my reaction quite funny, lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Cooper goes to sleep every night on his pillow, heat pad, and heat blanket right next to me on the floor right after his feeding, bath, then he gets his head scratched for a few minutes then he is out like a light till around 7:00 am. He is my bestest buddy! :)

newsking12

5 Year Member
Stanley sleeps under here ImageUploadedByTortForum1370347117.981675.jpg every night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muffinthetort

5 Year Member
Kentucky
My tort Muffin digs himself a little hole under a bit of hay everynight and lays in it so that only his back legs poke out.

JessLouisee

5 Year Member
my horse field nitro sprawls himself out like that too.. he always scratches in the corner of his table for about a hour before he goes to sleep aswell lol, could just sit and watch him for hours! :D

anm1221

5 Year Member
Maryland
CourtneyAndCarl said:
Carl has several sleeping positions as well, but mostly buried directly below the heat lamp with only his but sticking straight up into the air.

I can only imagine how cute that is!

pepsiandjac said:
Standing up

OMG that is toooooo cute

Status
Not open for further replies.