HOLY BIG BIRD (literally) I want to unsee what I just saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mandeville, Louisiana
I was looking out my back window at my big male sulcata Carlos and I thought to my self "What in the heck is that big boy dragging around???" so I went outside to get a closer look, when I saw him I'm telling you his eyes were all scary looking, he almost looked possessed, when I looked behind him I thought "Oh wow can torts get hemorrhoids?" because his tail no longer looked like a tail….it looked like a uhhhh, I don't even know how to describe it, anyway he kept pressing it down and then this stuff came out and that's when I put two and two together and figured out that he was in a perverted trans…..I had never, ever seen his thingamaggigee and I could have gone my entire life without having to see it……. Please tell me that what he was doing is normal and that I'm not a mom to a disturbed perverted tortoise.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Laughing MAO. From what I have read around this forum, he's pretty normal. Wait til he finds a rock or log he is in love with:D

Penn

5 Year Member
I've read Croc shoes...they like the Crocs LOL!!!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Yes it's a male and yes that's his sexual organs, tortoises will flash on occasion

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Haha yep I have a little pervert too!
You should look on YouTube there are some hilarious ones, my fav funny one is a tort that's in love with an old boot hehe

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
I love these posts. They make my day! Lmao

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
Laney, I don't think I want to see "THAT" again so no YouTube for me, Wellington and Penn thanks for that bit of information, from now on I'm going outside barefoot if I have to, as soon as I read about the possible Crocs fetish, I went to get all of our Crocs from the back porch and I'm trying really hard not to wonder what the squishy substance was in one of my Crocs a couple of weeks ago and I placed a couple of logs in areas of the backyard that can not be seen from the back window. for now all I want to think about and thank God for is that I'm a human female and not a female torotise…..POOR CARLA, no wonder she doesn't like to do the wacky-tacky and I've been thinking she was a lesbian this whole time.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
PMSL! Boy, am I glad I have Hermann's torts!

May[CHERRY BLOSSOM], Darwin[TURTLE] & Wallace[TURTLE]
Winnipeg, Canada

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
ROTFL!!!

Ann from CT

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Ha!! My boxie gave me a fright once!! Hopefully I wont see that again!! ;)
What a sight!!!!! lol :) :)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Omg toooo funny!!!!!!:D

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
One of my three toed males likes to flash his and then dip it in and out of the water!!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
kimber_lee_314 said:
One of my three toed males likes to flash his and then dip it in and out of the water!!!

OMG, that just sounds too funny.
I love these threads. They are so funny.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
That is normal for your tort…..and although amusing ,ones need to keep a watchful eye at a later time and make sure all is in check after his “episode” is over. Why you may ask ….. ?.. Here was a scenario that happened to me one time . A large Cherry male I have used to run around and flash , hump and holler at just about anything in the yard. One time while “engorged” a small piece of debris got caught in the cloaca area, causing irritation , and not allowing the penis to relax and retract the fluids , hence the “Hard On From Hell” …. Dragging it around the yard for half the day , causing more pain and chance for infection . Truly a scary , bizarre and humors sight all in one . An emergency trip to the vet and cold shower , along with some antibiotics helped sum up the biggest “ Boner Day” I have ever had.

A great article on the male sex organ in Turts n Torts can be viewed here

http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2007/04/29/terrifying-sex-organs-of-male/

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
N2TORTS…….I totally get the seriousness of your torts "episode" but I for one can only confess that if I was in you're place with my torts I would have gone viral on AOL news/The Huffington post, YouTube ect….<----they would have announced me in "Weird News" for calling 911 asking for help for my Horney Sulcata……All I can say is that my gorgeous big boy BETTER NOT GET AN INFECTION IN HIS "STUFF CUZ HIS MOM WILL NOT DO GOOD"!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.