hippos

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
fbsmith3 said:
I don't care who kills the most people or who has the best marketing team, I think elephants are the true kind of beats, they are big, smart, remember everything and take care of their family. Elephants are best of course besides Chelonia.

i like them too.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
fbsmith3 said:
I don't care who kills the most people or who has the best marketing team, I think elephants are the true kind of beats, they are big, smart, remember everything and take care of their family. Elephants are best of course besides Chelonia.

Good points fb, Good points...

Another little known point, lions are also scavengers and thieves. They regularly follow the laughter of the hyenas, wait for them to chase down the potentially dangerous game and kill it, and then come steal the kill...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Tom said:
fbsmith3 said:

Another little known point, lions are also scavengers and thieves. They regularly follow the laughter of the hyenas, wait for them to chase down the potentially dangerous game and kill it, and then come steal the kill...

Well if the hyenas did not laugh, then they would not get their food stolen.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
dmmj said:
Tom said:
fbsmith3 said:

Well if the hyenas did not laugh, then they would not get their food stolen.
THATS TRUE!

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Don't blame the hyenas. Do you know how hard it is not to laugh when your supposed to NOT laugh.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
momo said:
hi, i am watching an animal show & a hippo is attacking people, they say they are very dangerous. why then is the lion king of the jungle?

Interesting. I thought all they ate were white marbles...:p

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Neal said:
momo said:
hi, i am watching an animal show & a hippo is attacking people, they say they are very dangerous. why then is the lion king of the jungle?

Interesting. I thought all they ate were white marbles...:p
It took me awhile to get this

Can you feel the love tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.