Guilty pleasure.. The show "love in the Wild"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Are any of you watching this show? If you are not, it is a reality show that pairs up single people and has them compete in challenges together in a Costa Rican jungle. I just wanted to confess that I love this show! I am sitting hear waiting for Rob to finish watching "Top Shot" so we can watch it.

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
RE: Guilty pleasure.... "Love in the Wild"

I have never seen it myself. My favorite shows are: Deadliest Catch, Man vs. Wild (Bear Grills is one hot bloak) and Lost.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
RE: Guilty pleasure.... "Love in the Wild"

When she said she was interested in "Love in the Wild" this TV show was not at all what I was thinking about......

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'll take pawn stars any day.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
bobbymoore said:
the show DEXTER AMAZING

I agree!! I am watching the showtime series "The Big C" while I wait for Dexter's new season to start and I like it a lot.

xxflowersxx

5 Year Member
South Jersey
No lie, I've caught myself watching that show every week. Every week I literally say out loud "why am I watching Love In The Wild?" and yet every week there I am watching it again. I SWEAR I DONT PLAN IT!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ha! I love Dexter. I've been working on it a lot lately with my dog... again. Same dog has been on the show in three different roles over the years. Shhh... don't tell anyone.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Tom said:
Ha! I love Dexter. I've been working on it a lot lately with my dog... again. Same dog has been on the show in three different roles over the years. Shhh... don't tell anyone.
Your secret is safe with me

Hello TMZ

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Sons of Anarchy!!
It had been replaying the first 3 seasons prior to starting a new season in Sept. 1st show I have ever watched twice.
Damn, am I sick??? it's so brutal,(on occasion I can't even watch) but the acting and story line is amazing. And you know it's all based on what really happens with gang.
Nay

Status
Not open for further replies.