Hi, new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Adjustor

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, Az
Hello all, I just got a baby golden greek tortoise at the Tucson reptile expo yesterday so I thought I'd sign up here in hopes of learning as much as I can about my new tortoise. His name is Hercules, he is about 4 or 5 months old and weighs 34 grams. I have done a lot of research already, but I'm wondering if theres any recommended reading for greek tortoises that you might suggest for me? I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Welcome! Is this your first tortoise? I will warn you, folks in here love seeing pictures and will keep bugging you to show us pictures of your new little one,:. So.... can we see pictures please?:tort:

The Adjustor

5 Year Member
Tucson, Az
Jacqui said:
:D Welcome! Is this your first tortoise? I will warn you, folks in here love seeing pictures and will keep bugging you to show us pictures of your new little one,:. So.... can we see pictures please?:tort:

Yes this is my first tortoise, though I also have a 1 year old green iguana so I'm not entirely new to reptiles. I belong to another reptile forum and i'm well aware of the demand for pics lol, unfortunately I moved recently and lost my camera charger! So you guys might have to make due with cell phone quality pics for a little while :p I'll get right on it.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The Adjustor said:
Jacqui said:

Yes this is my first tortoise, though I also have a 1 year old green iguana so I'm not entirely new to reptiles. I belong to another reptile forum and i'm well aware of the demand for pics lol, unfortunately I moved recently and lost my camera charger! So you guys might have to make due with cell phone quality pics for a little while :p I'll get right on it.

:D Yeppers, all the reptile forums and no doubt all animal forums are always wanting pictures. :D They help us to live vicariously thru others. :D So much cheaper that way. :D No pressure on the pictures. :p :D

The Adjustor

5 Year Member
Tucson, Az
Here's mighty Hercules!

092411134503.jpg

092411134429.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi The Adjuster:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name and where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.