Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Abby!

We have a 100 post rule for Personal Promotion. After you've made 100 posts you can talk about your sanctuary on the 'Personal Promotion' thread.

Is that a picture of all your reptiles?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
We would love it if you came here, joined us and wanted to talk tortoises with us, but coming on to our website and encouraging or asking people to leave and go to some other website is a bit of an etiquette breach. Wouldn't you agree?

If we came to your Facebook page and asked people to leave and come to the tortoise forum instead, I don't think you would like that, right?

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi and welcome to TFO. I am on FB but why not introduce youself here first and make some friends before mixing those 2 sites. Tell us about yourself and your tortoises

ARS62902

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone, I recently started a facebook page to share what I am doing with reptiles. Yes that is a collage of most of my animals. And I will share my torts with you here:image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

ARS62902

First is Boba(like Boba Fett from Star Wars), then Aiste(pronounced ice-day), then the leopard tortoise(that's just what I call him because he doesn't have a name yet even though I've had him for 2 years), then the sulcata( he's unnamed too although I took him in before the leopard, and he's very skittish), they are both around the same age and they live together), then Aiste jr(born 3/7/15), Boba jr(born 3/21/15), Tiny(born 1/12/16), then Teeny(born 1/13/16)

I took in Aiste and Boba together a couple years ago and she started laying eggs and they hatched and my mom lets me keep them because only 2 usually hatch every year

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome! Great pics.

There are a lot of reptile lovers here on this forum, so we would love to check out your other animals in the "Other Pets" section here on the forum. I especially love the monitors and tegus. Please feel free to make lots of new posts, share pics and ask questions.