Hi Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahP

5 Year Member
Hi everyone! My name is Hannah. I live in Buffalo, New York. I've had my Greek Tortoise Roy for about 7 months. The pet store told me that Roy is about three years old. I wanted to join this forum because I want to understand Roy the best that I can through other tortoise owner's experiences. I'm leaving for my first year of college in a month so unfortunately I'll have to leave Roy at home until I finish on campus housing, but he'll be in good hands with my mother in the meantime. I'm excited to have finally registered! :D

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Hannah and welcome to the TFO. I had a uncle that lived I B.NY , what kind of Greek tort do you have ? I have fun with mine!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
And we're glad to have you here too, Hannah. It might be a good idea to get your mother involved in the Forum.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Welcome

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

tiff3grl

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Hi and welcome :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TortForum mobile app

HannahP

5 Year Member
Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
Hello Hannah and welcome to the TFO. I had a uncle that lived I B.NY , what kind of Greek tort do you have ? I have fun with mine!

I'm actually not too sure which type of Greek he is! I was told he was a golden Greek but after looking up pictures of goldens, there is no way. He is much darker in coloration. This is a picture of him..

Attachments

• IMG_3230.JPG
    IMG_3230.JPG
    445.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.