Hi From Tortoise Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortoise Buddy

5 Year Member
I'm new to this forum but I started to post comments already now I'm going to tell u more about me ( nickname:Dumbo) I'm from Singapore,if u know this Singaporeans are not allowed to keep tortoise,ferret,sugargliders and more. Ok Singapore only allows Malayan Box turtles and Red Eared Sliders (turtles),it's kinda not fair u know Singapore allows Chinchilla right but don't allow ferrets u see chinchillas are kinda like endangered or something like that but ferrets are like not endangered or something, nevermind let me tell u more about what type of pets I have. I keep about 22 pets before. About 8 Res,13 fish and 1 lobster. I got 1 elder brother,father,mother,granny and me. My brother kept 2 hamsters by accident one of them is male and the other female, as u know hamsters breed quickly.

The end.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hello and welcome! I did not realize you had such a tight restriction there. Interesting and sad. Is Dumbo what you wish for us to call you?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Tortoise Buddy:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable calling you "Dumbo." May we know your real name?

I didn't know that there were such restrictions on animals in Singapore. That's too bad. Funny because RES are a nuisance turtle here and some states have a ban against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.