Hi from PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenmoore, PA
Hi All,

Ive been browsing the site for a while but have yet to post anything, names jeff, i have a wc male russian(chomper) i bought from LLL about 5 years ago, and i just bought a 3 year old leopard(leo) this past summer, he has some pretty severe pyramiding but he is doing great. both are kept indoors now for the winter and i am hoping to have a separated cinder block enclosure ready for them by spring. I also am hoping to get some opinions on the sex of my leopard and i will post pics soon. From what i can tell his tail looks more like a female but his anal scutes look more like a males? Pics to follow. Thanks for looking and any advice on a cinder block enclosure would be appreciated i havent found a whole lot of info on these type of enclosures. Thanks!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hello Welcome to the forum can't wait to see some pic's of your tort's

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Jeff! Let me be the first of many to welcome you here! Look forward to getting to know you and your guys. I am sure we will be giving you lots of enclosure advice in the future over in the enclosure section (plus it's a great area to browse to see how everybody else has done theirs).

:D see, somebody already beat me to posting a welcome! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jeff:

Welcome to the forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.