Hi everyone new to here

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt581

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jackson MI
I have 3 baby leopard tortoises and 2 sulcata tortoises. 2 babies i got from tortoise supply last oct 1 is growing so fast and the other 1 is alot slower.Also got 1 3 weeks ago at the reptile show it was only 8 weekes when we got her. 1sulcata is 31lbs 18in at 7yrs old and the other 1 is 7lbs and 10 yrs old!! 11 inches we rescued him. Ill post pics of all soon.

Thanks everyone this website will be very helpful

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! Sounds like your "family" is growing quickly. I see the need for lots of enclosure room in the very near future. :D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!

I'm surprized noone has hinted or out right told you how much we like pics! So I'll be the 1st....

pics,pics,pics,pics:p HINT,HINT,HINT,HINT:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Matt581:

Welcome to the Tortoise forum!!

Is your name "Matt?"

And may we know appx where in the world you are?

You have quite a tortoise family going for you there. Are you able to keep your tortoises outside year round?

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Thanks everyone! and we just bought a new camra yesterday ill post pics soon:) Im from Jackson MI and no cant keep them out side all year:( I have the 2 sulcat's in a 9x6 enclosure right now for the moment going to make it 16x9 when the snow is gone give them much room as possible Bam Bam and Deino are like best friends for housing 2 males together maybe because 1 is alot bigger than the other?? idk lol. and the 3 Leopard r in a 6x3 tortoise table and get along great! Can't wait till spring and summer we have 5 acres for them to roam around on and soak up the sun.My 10yr old never seen sun light b4 the people i got him from didnt take good care of him at all ill post pics off Bam Bam also! Thanks again everyone!!!!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
if you can get those sulcata outside 24/7 that would be the best. build a heated shed for them. Inside in that small area is not good and you will have more problems.
if you have 5 acers you have plenty room for them, even if you have to seperate.
welcome!

matt581

5 Year Member
Jackson MI
Laura said:
if you can get those sulcata outside 24/7 that would be the best. build a heated shed for them. Inside in that small area is not good and you will have more problems.
if you have 5 acers you have plenty room for them, even if you have to seperate.
welcome!

Do u have any pics of your inclosure? thanks for ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.