Hi everyone , I'm newbie so nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejieja

5 Year Member
Hi there,
Cut the striaght so.... could you please tell me all the tricks that can make our tortoise grow up become as much smooth shell and highdome as possible? I've been told a lot about things concern which are food&diet,humid,warm.Could you please give me more deep in detail and share experience? (I keep 1 Aldabra)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 39

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Re: RE: Hi everyone , I'm newbie so nice to meet you

ejieja said:
Hi there,
Cut the striaght so.... could you please tell me all the tricks that can make our tortoise grow up become as much smooth shell and highdome as possible? I've been told a lot about things concern which are food&diet,humid,warm.Could you please give me more deep in detail and share experience? (I keep 1 Aldabra)

Welcome to T.F.O. I don't keep aldabra tortoises so can't help you. But I would guess it would be the same as any other tortoise humidity and the right diet . There is a guy on here that keeps them on the forum his user name is aldabraman try to pm him he should know the answers to all your questions good luck.

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Good diet of as much natural grazing as possible, higher humidity and good sunshine and lots of good excercise. Soak at least once a day for 30 minutes in warm water until around two or so.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi ejieja, and welcome to the Forum!!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Go big or go home, huh? :p

Check out the Aldabra section of this forum and start lots of reading on all the threads. You'll find good info there.

Welcome to TFO

Status
Not open for further replies.