hey im new ok sorta new

awesomecs

5 Year Member
I logged on this Sunday and I've made a lot of post but never introduced myself hi I have one Russian tortoise named tory I'm fairly certain she's a female she has all the female qualities anyway I joined here to know more about tortoises I've been studying tortoises for about 2 years and I got one last year I might be 13 but I know a lot about tortoises when I've first told my parent's I wanted a tortoise they had no idea what it was I've had tory for a year and I've grown attached to her I almost had a heart attack when she was outside and I saw a hawk in the sky and I know a lot about tortoises but the questions the books couldn't answer I've found here tortoise forums so thanks forums
oh and is there any jobs for 13 year olds? I want to save up for a new kind of tortoise Indian star when I'm 16 or when I'm 18 ill probably study marine biology the study of marine life or herpetology the study of reptiles =]
with tortoise forums I can my dreams come true

DSCN0226.JPG here's a side pick of my daughter

awesomecs

5 Year Member
I'm allergic to dogs I'm allergic to grass and I don't think id like touching dung =] if you have any other ideas please tell me

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello and a warm official introductory page welcome to Tortoise Forum.
Wash cars ?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Run errands for a shut in? Hard to think of jobs when allergies are involved. Hi and welcome. :)

awesomecs

5 Year Member
thanks oh and I might start selling candy at my school for funds of a tortoise I might be getting in 3 years its a pancake tortoise

TMartin510

Fremont, California
There may be jobs, but it depends on your state laws. Like cali for example is 16 and a work permit. However still really tough to get one.

awesomecs

5 Year Member
I was thinking about selling plants if anyone wants some cactus pads I might sell them for a low price they grow easy but not this year I have to at least grow 50 pads first =]

awesomecs

5 Year Member
oh and I might only get plants that tortoises like and sell them here =]

awesomecs

5 Year Member
oh and I might sell plants at garage sales the possibilities are endless oh and I might also give people here starter plants witch they can grow so they have there own stock since I love plants and tortoises do you think people here would like succulents I have my own private collection of them