Hey i Don't Know If You Guys Remember Me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseAddict

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Well i have a tortoise named Jenny and like 3 or 4 months ago she ran away... i was totally bummed and pretty much stopped posting here. Sometime in December she was found!! Keep in mind she ran away in October. When my dad was edging the backyard we found her underneath the fence surviving off rainwater and grass for 2 whole months!! What a surviver. I was overjoyed i just haven't gotten around to posting on here again so i am just telling everyone i am back! :)

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
TortoiseAddict said:
Well i have a tortoise named Jenny and like 3 or 4 months ago she ran away... i was totally bummed and pretty much stopped posting here. Sometime in December she was found!! Keep in mind she ran away in October. When my dad was edging the backyard we found her underneath the fence surviving off rainwater and grass for 2 whole months!! What a surviver. I was overjoyed i just haven't gotten around to posting on here again so i am just telling everyone i am back! :)

glad she was found and welcom back :)

TortoiseAddict

5 Year Member
Texas
Kvoigt said:
TortoiseAddict said:

glad she was found and welcom back :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Great news! If I'm remembering correctly, Jenny is a redfoot tortoise? What a stroke of good luck that you found her.

TortoiseAddict

5 Year Member
Texas
alright thanks everyone and yes she is a redfoot :) ill take some pics tomorrow its dark now she is sleeping haha. When i first found her it seemed like she had forgotten who i was and wasn't used to her water bowl and her food dish but over time she seemed to remember everything and me so im glad :)

Katherine

5 Year Member
Amazing! I found a young sulcata who was missing for almost a week once and was completely overjoyed, I can only imagine what your two MONTH reunion felt like!!! How lucky for both you and her that she found her way back to your life unharmed : ) I am so very happy for you!!!!!

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Great News she was found, Shows how hardy these torts Can Be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.