Lost in Yucaipa, Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Sending positive vibes and thoughts your way! I hope you get Ralph back!

Let us know!

SamB

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yucaipa, CA
So went to the Inland Empire CTTC Meeting last night. Was very neat, got to see a few turtles/tortoises. Talked with Security for a bit about their video surveillance. Met alot of nice people. Talked with the President of this chapter Monica. She was nice enough to give us a few minutes to talk to the group and explain what has happened and what we have learned so far. Unfortunately, no one spoke up, so I assume no one present had any information. Monica did go to Moreno Valley and see that "Bobbie" from the Craigslist ads, also she made some inquiries. But no new information

On a positive note, we did get our CDT - April registared, tagged, permitted last night.

So we are still on the look out for our other CDT - Raph

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Well, at the very least you got the ball rolling last night. It's good to see so many people helping out and trying to get raph found. Good luck, and let us know if you get any new info!

SamB

5 Year Member
Yucaipa, CA
Floof said:
Have you had any luck getting your tortoise back?

This ad just popped up on your area's Craigslist. I recognized the picture as one from earlier in this thread. If you haven't seen it yet...
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pet/3297039260.html

Hey thanks for keeping an eye out. We are very familiar with those pictures, and we have gone over to check them out. Not our lost CDT unfortunately :(

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
SamB said:
Floof said:
Have you had any luck getting your tortoise back?

This ad just popped up on your area's Craigslist. I recognized the picture as one from earlier in this thread. If you haven't seen it yet...
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pet/3297039260.html

Hey thanks for keeping an eye out. We are very familiar with those pictures, and we have gone over to check them out. Not our lost CDT unfortunately :(

Ah, I see... :( Well, at least you know... Good luck, I do hope you're able to find him and get him back!!

Gunter

5 Year Member
Woodbridge,NJ
Thats so sad.Some punks most likely took it thinking its no ones.Best of luck to find him!

Status
Not open for further replies.