Hey Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Vermont
Hey there. My name is Brandon. I have recently become avidly obsessed with the world of tortoises. I have a 125 gallon tank i recently aquired. I am putting together all of the goodies for a hermann's tortoise. I am really excited! I have doing my homework like crazy for the past three months, but I would love to hear suggestions on substrates hidy places and all that good stuff! It feels great to be on the forums, and i look forward to meeting some fellow enthusiasts!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Brandon and welcome to the world of tortoises and the best tortoise forum there is! :D So do you have a certain Hermann in mind?

ewam

5 Year Member
Southern Ca.
Welcome to the forum, 125 gallon tank is nice a big I'm sure you will give a good home. Some experts should post soon about what you need.

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!!! I will most definitively post more pictures as I build the tank up! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Brandon:

Welcome to the Forum!! May we know where you are?

In your avatar is that you and are you laying inside your new tortoise tank?

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Hey there! I am located in Barre, VT. And yes, that is me in my new tank. It is a 125 gallon, i just picked it up today. Looking at a couple of different options for tortoises. Im REALLY liking the hermann's and the golden greeks. :D

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Thanks again for the welcomes! Posting some updated pictures soon. Got the substrate in (aspen), and the hidy hut. I'm pretty confident in what I'm doing thanks to everyone on the forums! I learned more here than in any book :D

Status
Not open for further replies.