Hey everybody! Ohm is still very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
She has been having more of a growth spurt, she went from 151-152 grams to 160 grams in the span of about a month. Still getting the same care that i have always been giving her and quantities of food. ( pretty much just leave food with her all the time) Lots of humidity, Varied diet, i use fresh foods, cactus and the fruits which are now back in season here and mazuri too. I change it up every day so she never has the same thing.

Just wanted to post an update. Shes slower than Toms *Yours explode, its incredible!* ;) but still nice and hard and very active ( perfect carrying herself while walking!) She even lets me pet her head now. :)

xt9uVEn.jpg

With her Mazuri and Grasslands this day. I give her the grasslands fairly often, it has everything in it and she really seems to enjoy it immensely. She has really good poops when she has more of this.

Cannot wait to be getting her back outside in the summer. Pretty sure she would hate snow. ;) ;) ;) I do too.

Clementine

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern, USA
Awww! You said she likes the Grasslands stuff but eats Mazuri too - I can't get my guy to touch the Mazuri...I wonder if he would eat Grasslands as an additional suppliment....hmmm...how do you prepare it?

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
Clementine said:
Awww! You said she likes the Grasslands stuff but eats Mazuri too - I can't get my guy to touch the Mazuri...I wonder if he would eat Grasslands as an additional suppliment....hmmm...how do you prepare it?

Just add a little bit of water and it soaks it up like a sponge! :) You could mix Mazuri in with it definitely.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
186 grams now... Shes on a growth spurt, i think? Something... Crazy little tort. I love her to bits.

Urtle

5 Year Member
Did you have to get her used to the mazuri? Also is that different from the grasslands? She looks wonderful! And so smooth!

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
Nope, she has eaten just about everything in sight pretty much from the start. She even eats hay! ( Orchard grass kind) She goes NUTS for hibiscus and such in the summer too. I just give her variety every day and she eats. Shes not hard to convince ;)

You could try mixing mazuri in with her other stuff ( i use grasslands and mazuri) They are definitely both different. One is formulated for desert species with low protein the other has higher protein, i dont feed it to her every time though. maybe that will help?!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
what a beautiful baby! She's so innocent looking...just totally dependent on you to care and love her, which you do!:-D

Urtle

5 Year Member
MooingTricycle said:
Nope, she has eaten just about everything in sight pretty much from the start. She even eats hay! ( Orchard grass kind) She goes NUTS for hibiscus and such in the summer too. I just give her variety every day and she eats. Shes not hard to convince ;)

You could try mixing mazuri in with her other stuff ( i use grasslands and mazuri) They are definitely both different. One is formulated for desert species with low protein the other has higher protein, i dont feed it to her every time though. maybe that will help?!

Thank you. I will try, I have yet to try mazuri but I was curious. Im surprised at such a young age Ohm is eating the way she is. Ugh! If only my lily ate everything I put out for her, shes a picky little one :rolleyes: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.