Sulcata Breeders

ladyfce

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mississippi
I have had some unfortunate dealings with poor sulcata breeders in the past and may be looking to buy another hatchling in the near future, I was wondering where I could find a recommended breeder. The last breeder I used the hatchlings died a few days after I got them and it was devastating. Who would you experienced buyers purchase from? I live in the central Mississippi area though I don't believe there are any breeders around here I am open to anything yall recommend

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The first person I would go to is Tom. Then if he didn't have any, I would go to any of the other experienced long time members of this forum.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I have some well established yearlings available if you are interested . Just let me know by PM . These are well past any fragile stag! Solid as a rock. ImageUploadedByTortForum1382995601.596064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I would go with Tom . But dianondbp looks like he has some nice ones . They a past the fragile stage . For a beginner they would be best .

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
If I were buying a sulcata hatchling, Tom would be my first choice.

There are many other breeders you can find here on TFO that have well started babies, too.