HELP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoiselady528

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Perhaps we shouldn't jump so quick to attack. She is obviously trying to find out just what she can do to help the little one. As great advice has been given she can only do what she can afford. We also don't know where the tortoise came from and if she could even return it etc.

I believe that all the above advice is worthy of consideration. Try to keep it clean, use an ointment like Danny said, and try to call around and see if vets have any opinions or ideas as well as any low prices. At times it can be less than 65$ for such a treatment that your tortoise needs, and vets are almost always willing to give advice to an owner in need.

Good luck!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
And like Maggie said: it was the other fella's dog that did the damage...its up to him to pay for a vet visit and the antibiotics.

Yvonne

twtraudio

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
see this is the problem with roomates they just dont care! you should bite the dog and see what your roomates says than since it would be his animal getting hurt ! Sorry thats mean but i know what your dealing with i too had some crappy roomates that just dont care bout anything but their own stuff ! But like everyone else says it wont be as much as you think and you should have your roomate pay for at the very least half of it !

Status
Not open for further replies.