Help With What To Get For Plants

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Castleton, VT
Hey guys!

I just got my new enclosure today and its all filled with substrate and the boys have their food and water dishes... but because i have such a big space now i want to add some plants. whats are some good plants to add for two male russians?

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Castleton, VT
just found sooo many great threads! sorry for the post still learning how to navigate the site, its changed a little in 4 years haha

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey guys!

I just got my new enclosure today and its all filled with substrate and the boys have their food and water dishes... but because i have such a big space now i want to add some plants. whats are some good plants to add for two male russians?

Be careful. Any plants bought at a store will be full of systemic pesticides. The only way to be sure they are safe is to grow them your self or get long established plants from friends or neighbors.

You have two male russian living together?

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Castleton, VT
they are separated only together when we go outside (supervised) and around the house. i got another male in fear that the short amount of time they are together if i had a female theyd mate and i dont want the responsibility of caring for eggs