SuzanneZ

Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown
I'm going to be losing my apartment and want to find a good place to send my two red foot tortoises. I'm not necessarily interested in selling, but I want to make sure they are going somewhere safe where they will be happy. Any help or advice in appreciated thank you.
I'm sorry.

zovick

10 Year Member!
I'm going to be losing my apartment and want to find a good place to send my two red foot tortoises. I'm not necessarily interested in selling, but I want to make sure they are going somewhere safe where they will be happy. Any help or advice in appreciated thank you.
It might help to find a home or homes for your tortoises if you mentioned how big and how old they are and if you know their sexes yet. Pictures of the animals are always a plus in this situation as well.

Good luck!

AmandaF

Congresbury
I’m really sorry to hear your news.

I’m sure someone on here will be able to help you.

Ernie 🐢 & Amanda x

ShellyBoi

Ridgefield Washington
Hi thanks for the feedback so far everyone. We have two red foot tortoises. The largest is about 10 inches (shell size) and 8lbs, the smallest is about 7.5 inches and 3.7 lbs. They are both female.