Help my baby

Sheldon's help

Hey guys I was gone for like 4 days and my brother was taking care of my russian tortoise and know my baby's weak my brother said she hasn't been eating pleas can someone help me what's wrong

G-stars

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
What are your four temps? Warm side, cool side, basking spot and night temp? Lack of appetite can be because of low temps.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Share pictures of the enclosure please than we can help you

Sheldon's help

That's he's new home my mom changed it when I was gone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869.5 KB · Views: 48

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
We would love to help you, but we need more info. Plz post pics and get his heat up. Get him in a warm soak. Water about 94F and an inch or so deep in a container he can't get out of.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I'm sorry this happened to your little baby. Do I warm soak, then get some of his favorite food, and make sure it is enclosure is warm enough. Then leave him alone for a little bit and let him relax. He probably just got cold and then was a little disoriented when his enclosure was rearranged. To keep this from happening again if you have to leave your tortoise in the care of your family, I would write down care instructions that are very specific. Show them how things are done and explain to them why. And if they get to know and like your tortoise and they will be more careful how they care for him when we were gone.

Sheldon's help

A 100 w and also thank you I left him alone for a bit I will keep you guys updated on how's he doing