Help buying online enclosure suplys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rover15

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario canada
I'm trying to buy some MVB, domes, timers, digatal hygrowmeters all online but I'm finding that any good deal I find is loss with shipping cost.

Any other canadain order online get good deals even after shipping?

I've gone to amazon.com great deals but shipping is crazy to canada
Amazon.ca not much for deals and small selection

Is there any other site american or canadaian that is recomended?
I'm just trying to save where I can

Any and all help welcomed XD

Hustler

5 Year Member
Alberta Canada Eh
Ive ordered from pets and ponds canada, Ebay if you can find a good store that combines and charges actual shipping Or talk to smaller pet stores in your area and pitch them the idea you will buy it all in one shot and you may get a discount....and you will be supporting your local hobbyists as well ;)

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
Hustler said:
Ive ordered from pets and ponds canada, Ebay if you can find a good store that combines and charges actual shipping Or talk to smaller pet stores in your area and pitch them the idea you will buy it all in one shot and you may get a discount....and you will be supporting your local hobbyists as well ;)

Spoken like a ture husler lol I will check out pets and ponds canada. I don't know why I forgot about ebay either I'm not a huge online shoper the reptile store I go to I normally will pay cash and no tax witch is good I've saved a lot of money that way but he can only do it so often.

Laura most free shipping after so many dollars is limited to standard shipping and only in the states :( I tried

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've never paid more than $42.00 us dollars for Powersun bulbs. 100 &160 watts. Usually shipping is $6.00 so I just figure that in to how much I'm willing to pay. CHE, $12.00.

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
Cowboy_Ken said:
I've never paid more than $42.00 us dollars for Powersun bulbs. 100 &160 watts. Usually shipping is $6.00 so I just figure that in to how much I'm willing to pay. CHE, $12.00.

Power sun 100w 41 something I also found a flukers hygrometer and therometer for 13 something total was 54 and change shipping 53!!!!!! Like wtf

Hustler

5 Year Member
Alberta Canada Eh
best i could do on powersuns were $56 local. Big apple herp will be my next place to try and order.... Ill let you know how bad shipping is from there.

Hustler

5 Year Member
Alberta Canada Eh
Rover, Big apple herp supplys i just did a $500 order for heat pads, thermostats and CHEs and shipping via UPS was $68.... not bad at all.
Fingers crossed i dont get dinged on inspection fees brokerage and duty now :)

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
Hustler said:
Rover, Big apple herp supplys i just did a $500 order for heat pads, thermostats and CHEs and shipping via UPS was $68.... not bad at all.
Fingers crossed i dont get dinged on inspection fees brokerage and duty now :)

Let's hope that is always my worry ordering cross border. But 68 not bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.