Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labb

5 Year Member
I am a new tortoise mom! We adopted our Silcata tortoise in June. His name is Little Jerry Seinfeld (shout out to the real character he was named after :)), and he is about 1 1/2 years old. He's a great little guy but starting to really grow! He's been in a 10 gallon tank and now I need something larger. If you have a larger tank you would like to sell or donate (?), I would be happy to pick it up! We live in the Phoenix area.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your visits here.
Regarding his name are you referring to the main character , or the rooster named after said character?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello a d Welcome.:) Go to a Home Depot or like and get one of those big plastic tote boxes. Also, make him an outdoor enclosure for warm daytime sun. Check out the threads below in my post. Toms threads are great for raising healthy, smooth sulcatas.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Labb, and welcome to the Forum!!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome neighbor. Sun and humidity are essential for your sulcata. Make sure, since you are in the sunny state you take s/he out daily. Providing it isn't too cold out. Yesterday was too cold. Below my signature also are some threads I recommend reading that will help along the way. And don't be shy when it comes to asking questions. If you are in need of mazuri or things along that line. Look up Arizona tortoise compound. Andy is a great guy and is very reasonable.

Labb

5 Year Member
The rooster named after the main character. Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.