Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmosk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am new here. I have about 14 years reptile husbandry experience. I have owned and bred 16 different species. I have kept tortoises for about 7 years. I've owned indian stars and pancake tortoises. I am currently reducing the size of my collection in anticipation of finishing my doctoral program and pursuing a post-doctoral position somewhere outside of the US. I study spiders and really enjoy examining animal behavior. Thanks for having a look and email me if you have any questions. thanks
-Brian Moskalik

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Brian!

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

Bmosk said:
I am new here. I have about 14 years reptile husbandry experience. I have owned and bred 16 different species. I have kept tortoises for about 7 years. I've owned indian stars and pancake tortoises. I am currently reducing the size of my collection in anticipation of finishing my doctoral program and pursuing a post-doctoral position somewhere outside of the US. I study spiders and really enjoy examining animal behavior. Thanks for having a look and email me if you have any questions. thanks
-Brian Moskalik

hi Brian...welcome

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya Brian,

And welcome to TFO. Sounds like you might be one to pick the brain of, lol. I don't study spiders, but they sure can be beautifully created, that's for sure.

Good luck with your endeavors,
Purpod

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
A belated welcome Brian! Where are you hoping to go?

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hi and welcome to the forum.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.