Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

preart

5 Year Member
I had an account here at the beginning of last summer, and after receiving some cursory information abandoned the site. But anyways, my name is Nikita and I (unfortunately) live in Arkansas. I have a year-old leopard tortoise named Reggie.

tumblr_ly0p3gA9LI1qzdfrfo1_500.jpg

who happens to be a gamer tortoise

I think he is actually a she (something I need to get verified). But he's my only pet, since as a college student it's difficult to own and take care of something more than him.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Hello and welcome back..

My daughter lives in Arkansas...

I wish my tortoises knew how to play video games... lol...

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Hello & Welcome...
That's one happy entertained tort :cool:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Nikita:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May I ask what your previous username was? I like to try to keep our membership list clean and up to date.

preart

5 Year Member
dmarcus said:
Hello and welcome back..

My daughter lives in Arkansas...

I wish my tortoises knew how to play video games... lol...
I've taught him well. We're still working on how to use controllers.

Jacob said:
Hello & Welcome...
That's one happy entertained tort :cool:

He's even happier when he gets to cuddle up to my arms. He likes to snuggle.

emysemys said:
Hi Nikita:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May I ask what your previous username was? I like to try to keep our membership list clean and up to date.

I don't actually remember it, otherwise I would have logged on using that. It's under the email [email protected], if you can look it up through that. I couldn't find the password/username recovery, but this one is the one I will be using.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hello welcome to the forum :) get a pic of her plastron so we can have a look still way to young to tell for sure but let's have a look any way :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME :D. Sorry you didn't get a very good welcome last time. Let's hope we can make it a better return :D. This is a great site. Very passionate tort people, sometimes we get overly passionate and can banter each other, but we never hold grudges and still are a great crazy bunch of people. Hope you can enjoy this time around :D

preart

5 Year Member
coreyc said:
Hello welcome to the forum :) get a pic of her plastron so we can have a look still way to young to tell for sure but let's have a look any way :D

tumblr_lw7vvmq3fM1qzdfrfo1_500.jpg

I hope it's clear enough- when I took the picture, I was showing off his/her chubby little legs. I know it's still early, but I was like "yeah I know this is a girl," but after looking at other sexing threads I decided that I actually have no idea whatsoever.

wellington said:
WELCOME :D. Sorry you didn't get a very good welcome last time. Let's hope we can make it a better return :D. This is a great site. Very passionate tort people, sometimes we get overly passionate and can banter each other, but we never hold grudges and still are a great crazy bunch of people. Hope you can enjoy this time around :D

It wasn't that I didn't get a good welcome, just that I got my information then didn't have good internet access for a month, so I kind of forgot about it. You all seem like very lovely people.

Status
Not open for further replies.