Hello!

Geeklet

Location (City and/or State)
Walsall
Hi everyone!

My names Louise and I live in the UK! I live with my husband and our hermann tortoise named Herby! We are unsure of her age.
We've had Herby for about 2 years now, we didn't plan on ever having a tortoise but she needed a home and we were able to accommodate :)
She belonged to an old lady I never met who sadly passed away, her family couldn't keep the tortoise so gave it to the local pet shop which my brother in law uses a lot. Since she had no papers and he couldn't look after her himself the shop owner asked my brother in law if he could take her (he already has a couple of bearded dragons and a snake and uses that shop for their needs). He couldn't take her because of the room so asked us, so we now have the gorgeous girly as part of our family and we love her to pieces<3

She likes to follow us around one day (i did not realise how fast they can be!) and just chill the next, she doesn't seem to like her baths but she's getting more used to them every time and i love how she really goes for the last bits of food by having half her body in the bowl and her legs dangling in the air :D

Herby.jpg

Geeklet

Location (City and/or State)
Walsall
Nice tortoise, does he live outdoors or indoors?
Thanks! She lives indoors as i live in the UK so not the best weather ? I do have a nice sized garden though so I like to get her out there whenever the weather suits