Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanserbin

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, this is my first thread on this forum. I am thinking about getting a tortoise and need to get all the info i can. I found this place and somewhat mingled for a while reading threads and it seems like a pretty informative/friendly place. I am thinking about getting a Red footed tortoise, as it is around the size i want and i love the coloration.

I have kept numerous reptiles in the past, along with freshwater, saltwater and poison dart frogs. I hope this another epic journey in my pet keeping montage.

Dylan.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Dylan:

427969vw04ryi81j.gif

to the forum!!

It always good to hear about someone doing their research before buying the tortoise. We have a couple of good redfoot-keepers here on the forum. I'm sure you already have, but take a look through this segment:

http://tortoiseforum.org/forum-4.html

and then take a look at our "for sale" section.

dylanserbin

5 Year Member
Hey, i am from Alberta Canada. Is there alot of canadians on this forum? lots of the forums im on are american so i can never really take part on the classified sections.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome to the forum :)
I am Canadian, I am from Montreal, Quebec and there is a couple of other Canadians on the forum :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's good to know, Dylan, because I've learned that Canadians can't buy U.S. tortoises. So, forget my suggestion about the "for sale" section!!

There are a few Canadians here, Isa being the most vocal. Glad to have you aboard!!

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Welcome! Be sure to read up as much as you can on Redfoots and their requirements, and always have everything prepared before they come home with you :) Where ya from?

Status
Not open for further replies.