Hello from myself and Morla

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemzisace

5 Year Member
Hello,
My name is Gemz and this is my lil lady Morla, she is a 4yr old horsefield, i am new to tortoise keeping so looking to make new friends :0)1006226_10152980909390277_719133674_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome!​

How did you happen to decide to get a tortoise?

gemzisace

5 Year Member
i have loved them since i was a child and have always wanted one, myself and my partner are now settled in our new home and we found a very good breeder in our area, Morla chose me when we went to visit :)

samsmom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
CedarCreekLake, Texas
hello and welcome. you'll find everything you need to know here and sounds like you and Morla made good choices! she is a realy beauty!

linzmiz81

5 Year Member
Hi! I'm new the forum and being a tortoise mama, as well! I had to tell you how much I love the name of your special baby! Morla! (I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask you if you got that from " The Never Ending Story"--as in "Morla The Ancient One" (the wise old tortoise)???!!! Love the name, regardless! But let me know!! Talk to you soon!
-Lindsay and "Missy"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 11

gemzisace

5 Year Member
Hello Lindsay,
thank you, you are correct, never ending story is one of my all time favorite film, you are the 2nd person to make the connection :)

Little Missy is so cute

gemzisace

5 Year Member
so,
i brought Morla home today and showed her her new home, she has spent the past hour wandering round her table trying to get out, is this normal? i mean is she just getting used to her new surroundings? she was fine when i saw her at her old place

Status
Not open for further replies.