hello from California

csnave

Hello,

I am from Northern California and I have sulcata that is about 3 years old. I'm a fairly new owner but have been reading thru this forum for information on how to care for my tort. I've done my research but have seen a lot of conflicting information. I have been following some posts and have seen that a lot of the members here are experienced owners. I am confident that this forum will be a good resource for me.

Attachments

• 20160115_105312.jpg
    20160115_105312.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 17

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I also am in N California as are several members on the forum. You will never go wrong if you read the posts by @Tom pinned to the top of the Sulcata section. I'm sure you already found them from what you are saying. If you see something conflicting somewhere, you won't go wrong by going with Tom's findings in those posts.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hello,

I am from Northern California and I have sulcata that is about 3 years old. I'm a fairly new owner but have been reading thru this forum for information on how to care for my tort. I've done my research but have seen a lot of conflicting information. I have been following some posts and have seen that a lot of the members here are experienced owners. I am confident that this forum will be a good resource for me.
It will be a great resource for you! Lots of experienced tort keepers who are willing to share their tried and tested methods with us to help us keep ours happy and healthy - and all just for the love of torts!
Welcome to the forum!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California