Hello all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSulcataMom

5 Year Member
For starters, my name is Tabby and I live in the area of Cincinnati, Ohio. Just bought my first ever sulcata a few days ago for my daughters birthday. Though, I know I'll be doing most the work while trying to teach her pet responsibility.
The only other pet I currently have is a dog, Lucy. Who came into my possession after my father passed. I have always been a fan of reptiles and previously owned 2 green iguanas and a red tail boa. A tortoise is new territory to me. I joined this forum because it appears to be one of the best places for facts, advice, and support. I will be posting a ton of questions shortly so I know my little girl is being takin care of well. The breeder which I got her from was not very helpful and simply told me to google sulcatas for information.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Tabby...welcome to the Forum!

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
Hello and welcome! You came to the right place. These fine people have helped me and my Darwin out a great deal. Forget anything you have learned elsewhere and go with what you learn here. Looking forward to pics!

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
welcome to the forums!! :D its a great place to be, so you came to the right place if you have ANY questions or comments, or just feel like posting pics of your lil girl, we would love to see her! Just know that sullys have a lot of responsibilities! good luck! :D

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) This is an awesome forum you will love it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.