Hello all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel_Thomas

5 Year Member
My name is Joel Thomas, I have been lurking on a couple of different forums and have decided that this one looks to be the best.

I recently was given a yearling red foot, I am very familiar with care and nutritional requirements for reptiles but having never owned a tortoise before I thought this forum seemed to provide the best information that I could find.

I will certainly be asking questions if I can't find them with the search tools....thanks in advance for your patience.

In addition to the tortoise I keep and breed Boa constrictor constrictor from Peru and Suriname, hoping for a couple more litters this year, the boas keep me plenty busy so I have no intentions to breed torts....yes there is a desire but probably never practical for me or the tort.

You may see me posting questions about breeding among many other things but that will all be just for my own curiosity and education.

Look forward to contributing when I can and especially meeting some of you, thanks for your time and the information shared here.

Joel

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Joel:

Glad you've chosen our forum...and Welcome!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hi Joel! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
well, let me throw mine in as well. Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.