Hear Me Roar

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I have waited and waited to get a pic like this. I usually always miss it be only a second or two. I had soaked her late in the day and she actually fell asleep while I was soaking her. After I put her back in her home she went on a yawning frenzy (must have been really relaxed). lol On her final yawn I got this one. Its not the best but I finally got one at full yawn. Oh this pic was taken remotely using an old droid which I have put in her enclosure the Android Webcam server works really good. The wife says I'm obsessed. lol

Attachments

• roar.jpg
    roar.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 109

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, great shot. Yes, you are obsessed and that's a great thing to be:D. Tell her she's the odd one, not you:p :D

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Ohio
wellington said:
Haha, great shot. Yes, you are obsessed and that's a great thing to be:D. Tell her she's the odd one, not you:p :D

The things is I might be obsessed but the wife is the one that takes a soft toothbrush and actually "baths" her when she is soaking. She brushes just about every part of her she can get to and then wipes her all down when she is done. Oh and she asked me if she could access the camera from her office too and I told her yes why. Her response was "so I can check on her too". lol I do have to say it is neat being about to broadcast it live so friends can see her that want to.

Tom said:
Looks like she's singing opera.

Lol Good one...I didnt even think about that one Tom or another title could have been aaahhhhh. Like the sound you make when the doc is checking your throat.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, I see, she's a closet obsesser. :D. Let her know, she can't hide it and we all now know she is normal (to our standards-tortoise/turtle crazies) and fits right in.:D

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
GREAT photo!!! Love it!!![SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH][THUMBS UP SIGN]

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Ohio
Watsonpartyof4 said:
I love yawning pictures! I just don't know what it is about them!

Honestly I dont know what it is either. I didn't know they even yawned and the first time I seen it happen I really wasn't sure what it was. But I do know I think it is neat to see when she does do it.