Hatchling Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbaker

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I have three Sulcata hatchlings that I hatched out on Jan. 16, 20 & 23. I am looking to do a trade for another type of tortoise hatchling(s). I am open to many different tortoises so let me know what you have.

I am in Michigan. My intent is to give them a final home with me and to experience a new species of tortoise I have not kept before.

Thanks-
Kevin

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
This batch has found homes, buy I should have more in about a month.:D

I am disappointed with the lack of interest with trading :(, but I would still like to find someone looking to trade some of their hatchlings.

relbyroo

5 Year Member
Hi, I recently read your post about the hatchlings, and I am looking to buy one, I was wondering if you had any to sell and if so, how much would it cost? I live in Michigan as well. Thanks :)

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
relbyroo said:
Hi, I recently read your post about the hatchlings, and I am looking to buy one, I was wondering if you had any to sell and if so, how much would it cost? I live in Michigan as well. Thanks :)

The last clutch hatched and they all found homes. I will start getting eggs the second half of summer. And then another 90 days until they hatch.

Where in MI are you located?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
relbyroo said:

Hi relbyroo:

998270ns5rqz6vl0.gif
to the forum!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I honestly do not think you wil find a lot of people here trading for sulc's, but I have been wrong before.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
I wish I could trade baby sulcatas for almost anything else.... I have a lot of sulcatas to trade but I'm trying to keep the TFO sulcata protesters from showing up at my house picketing again by admitting to producing them.

M

Maggie Cummings

Tyler, you have said right here in this forum that you want to get on the good side of the "Sulcata protesters" and stop the tension... then you go and say something like that. Why? I am not one of those Sulcata Protesters yet I feel that comment is insulting. What difference does it make if other people think differently then you do? You are always bragging about how you can get rid of any number of Sulcata...so here is your chance trade...trade tortoises and make some money on the Sulcata, do your job and stop waving a red flag at some forum members...

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Oh calm down, it was sarcastic like almost everything I've ever said on here.... Funny how it's ok that some people can start a thread hoping for a heated argument or debate, knowing it probably will cause people to get angry at each other, and I can't throw out a little joke without being "talked to." I guess that's to be expected from the forum.

Plus, I don't even think there's tension anymore here as far as I'm concerned. Candy is my girl, Meg is my buddy. The only ones I'm still working on are you and StephanieLogan.

Always bragging that I can move any number of sulcatas? Uuh maybe once I said I don't have a problem placing them.... I'm still and always have been looking for the 1,000's of homeless, abandoned, unwanted sulcatas. These "rescues" keep trying to charge me $500 for them.

do your job

By definition, what exactly is "my job" here?

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan
Admin-
I did not get any responses for trading with this thread and now I won't have any hatchlings available for many months. Can you please close this thread?
Thanks-
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.