Tortoise breeder in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcalverley0327

10 Year Member!
I'm looking for a tortoise breeder here in Michigan, specifically looking for a sulcata, younger or hatchling. Feel free to email [email protected] I have a Russian I would like to trade, took him in as a rescue and would like a sulcata to go in with another of mine.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You do know that most tortoises like to be living the good life alone. The sulcata is one that really like to live alone. If you put two together, they would need lots and lots of room, sight barriers, separate dishes, huts, they may not get along and most likely won't. You will have to have the room to house them apart.

lkwagner

5 Year Member
There's a guy in Romeo Michigan and he breeds sulcatas and is always trying to sell them on the Detroit metro Craigslist. Some of his yearlings are pyramided tho

If you pm me I can give you his phone #

Or even better idea, go to the Taylor reptile show every second Saturday of the month so the 13th and they sell a lot of sulcatas. And do trades but idk if you will find someone willing to do your trade. Just don't get them from the cricket guy cause mine had a super bad upper respiratory infection when I got it

ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365171666.285969.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1365171703.875832.jpg

I got both of these from the Taylor reptile show one last January (the big one) and one this January (the baby which had a respiratory infection but is healthy and doing well now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.