Hatchling Sulcata Troubles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocididdle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan!
his eyes look a little sunken in, he closes one at a time or both and they stay half way for a while and not very attentive. took him out for his morning soak and he didnt move once. even after when i laid with him and tried him off, he only pooped again after he did in his soak and never moved. i put him back in his cage and he is very lethargic... any helps on this one?? temps are very normal at about 100F at his basking spot, humidity is 80% - 95%, his warm side is about 90F and the cool side is about 80F - 85F. Any help on this one at all??

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I personally dont like the tube lights, I only use Zoo Med Power Sun bulbs. The only thing I can say is if your worried then find ya an exotic vet that works with torts. I wish you the best!

BrookeB

10 Year Member!
Bodfish
I hope that you find out what is wrong with him. I'm so sorry, You should really take him to the vet but it sounds like he is not doing well

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
This may be time for one of those energy soaks. Does anyone know what thread the formula is? I k ow it includes Gatorade. He definitely needs to have soaks in something more than just warm water. Sunken eyes means that death is eminent. Something has to be done fast if this baby is to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.